Frequently Asked Questions
Caudalie offers two payment methods:
- Credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express)
Other payment methods (check, cash or bank transfer) are not accepted.
1. Select your type of card: Visa or MasterCard
2. In the "Name" field, enter your last and first names as they are indicated on your payment card (do not add a title).
3. In the "Credit Card Number" field, indicate the 16 digits on the front of your card, without spaces.
4. In the "Security Code" field, indicate the last three digits of the number on the back of your card. The security code represents the full set of digits making it possible to secure your transactions by card payment, and they provide additional protection against the fraudulent use of card payments.
5. Enter the expiry date of your card by selecting the month and year in the drop-down menu.
6. Once you have entered your bank details, click on “Pay for my order”. You thereby accept the General Terms and Conditions of Sale. You can save your bank card by ticking the “save my card” box for your next orders. You can manage your saved cards in My Account
PayPal is a practical, secure, inexpensive online payment service which allows a company or an individual with an email address to send and receive online payments. To pay for your order via PayPal, please follow these steps:
1. Select the PayPal payment method, which will redirect you to your PayPal account.
2. Log in and then confirm your payment.
3. Once your payment has been confirmed, you will automatically be redirected toward www.caudalie.com to complete your order.
Sorry, it is not possible to pay on delivery. Only the approved payment methods are available to pay for your order.
Your bank details are encrypted (SSL) and are never known to, or stored by Caudalie.
The only card payments accepted by our website are Visa and MasterCard. Moreover, your card must be issued in one of the countries we deliver to: France, Belgium, Holland, Luxembourg, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, Germany, Austria, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Poland, Greece, Ukraine and Ireland.
If your card payment meets this criteria, remember to:
- Verify that your delivery and billing addresses are complete and correct,
- Make sure you have selected your type of card: Visa or MasterCard,
- Verify that all the bank details have been correctly entered, Remember to check the clause "I understand and unreservedly accept the General Sales Conditions".
Please inquire with your bank to find out more about what payment methods are available to you. We remind you that it is always possible to pay for your order using PayPal, regardless of the country where your card was issued.
How does Pay later in 3 interest-free instalments work?
Pay later in 3 interest-free instalments will allow you to spread the cost of your purchase over 3 equal payments. The payment for each instalment will automatically be collected from the debit or credit card you entered at checkout. Your first instalment will be collected when your order is confirmed by Caudalie and instalments 2 and 3 are scheduled 30 and 60 days later, respectively. You can always monitor your payments' schedule in the Klarna app.
Am I eligible for Pay later in 3 interest-free instalments?
To use Pay later in 3 interest-free instalments you must be at least 18. Whilst this option is widely promoted, Pay later in 3 interest-free instalments is subject to your financial circumstances. When choosing Pay later in 3 interest-free instalments, our assessment will not affect your credit rating.
More information about Pay later in 3 interest-free instalments here.
How does Pay later in 30 days work?
Pay later in 30 days is a form of credit which allows you to delay payment of your purchase by 30 days. Once your order is confirmed, you'll receive an email with payment instructions within two days from Klarna. You'll then have 30 days to try on your order and only pay when you’re happy. Complete the payment online, at your convenience, with no extra cost. You can pay via credit or debit card in Klarna.app or by logging into www.klarna.com/uk .
Am I eligible for Pay later in 30 days?
To use Pay later in 30 days you must be at least 18. Whilst this option is widely promoted, Pay later in 30 days is subject to your financial circumstances. When choosing Pay later in 30 days, our assessment will not affect your credit rating.
More information about Pay later in 30 days here.
Further information and Klarna’s user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna can be found here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
In order to be able to offer you Klarna’s payment options, we will pass to Klarna certain aspects of your personal information, such as contact and order details, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment options and to tailor the payment options for you.