Frequently Asked Questions
Caudalie delivers throughout the United Kingdom (except Jersey and Guernesey) via http://uk.caudalie.com but also throughout Europe via the dedicated country websites:
- Mainland France and Corsica: https://fr.caudalie.com
- Germany, Austria and German-speaking Switzerland: http://de.caudalie.com
- French-speaking Belgium, Luxembourg and Swiss Romandy: http://be.caudalie.com
- Flemish Belgium: http://be.caudalie.com/nl_be/
- Spain (excluding Canary Islands): http://es.caudalie.com
- Italy, Italian-speaking Switzerland: http://it.caudalie.com
- Portugal (excluding Madeira and Azores): http://pt.caudalie.com
- United Kingdom (excluding Jersey and Guernsey): http://uk.caudalie.com
- French-speaking Switzerland: http://be.caudalie.com
- Poland: http://pl.caudalie.com
- Greece, Ireland, Netherlands: https://en.caudalie.com
Please see below the grid summarising the delivery fees which are applicable depending on the amount of your shopping cart.
Delivery options for the United Kingdom
|Delivery type||Delivery fee depending on amount of order||Total delivery period*|
|Home delivery (signature required)||< £30||> £30||2 to 7 working days|
* Average time recorded
Your consignment is prepared in the 48 hours following your order.
Home delivery is free with a minimum £30 purchase. If you have collected over 300 points in the last 12 months as part of our MYCAUDALIE loyalty programme, you'll be awarded VIP status, which gives you free home delivery. See the section on the MYCAUDALIE loyalty programme.
Sorry, it is not possible to request specific delivery times.
Of course, you may receive the consignment at your place of work. You may select a different delivery address by clicking on "Add another address" at the delivery option stage of your order.
You will receive a notification 24 hours before your package is delivered. It will be left in your letterbox where possible. If not, a calling card will be left to tell you whether a second delivery attempt is possible or if the package has been left at a PICK-UP point. You have 5 working days to collect it. After this time, your package will be returned to us.
If you have not retrieved your consignment within five days, you will receive a reminder via email. After a period of 10 days, your consignment will be returned to us.
You may always select home delivery by selecting your postal address or have the consignment sent to your place of work.
To guarantee you the fastest possible delivery, we do not enable cancellation or modification of your order once it has been finalised. If the consignment is sent to an incorrect address, it will be returned to us. As soon as we receive it, we will send the consignment to the new address that you will have indicated to us.