Vitamin C Energy Serum Vinergetic C+
Vitamin C Energy Serum Vinergetic C+
- PEG-free, silicone-free
- 98% natural origin ingredients
- Yuka score: Excellent
- 93% saw their skin less tired*
* Clinical test: % of satisfaction, 44 volunteers, 28 days.
*Excluding multi-material pump dispensers and caps, which can only be recycled through Caudalie Boutiques thanks to the TerraCycle partnership.
- Hyaluronic acid : 100% natural origin and produced by biotechnology, it smooths and hydrates the surface of the skin.
- Polyphenols : French grape seed extracts which are antioxidant and block 100% of free radicals.
- Vitamin C+
Full list of ingredients : AQUA/WATER/EAU, SQUALANE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PALMITOYL GRAPE SEED EXTRACT, GLYCERIN, C14-22 ALCOHOLS, ASCORBYL TETRAISOPALMITATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, POLYACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER-6, GLYCERYL STEARATE SE, PHENYLPROPANOL, C12-20 ALKYL GLUCOSIDE, HYDROLYZED HYALURONIC ACID, PROPANEDIOL, TOCOPHEROL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, ACACIA SENEGAL GUM, XANTHAN GUM, PICEA ABIES WOOD EXTRACT, SODIUM PHYTATE, CITRIC ACID.(312/006)
The Caudalie no-list :
- Clean for skin : Without Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, Phthalates, Triclosan, Triclocarban, BHA, Coal Tars, 1,4-Dioxane, Formaldehyde and formaldehyde-releasing preservatives (Quaternium-15, DMDM Hydantoin, Imidazolidinyl urea, Diazolidinyl urea, Polyoxymethylene urea, Sodium hydroxymethylglycinate, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol, Glyoxal, Methenamine, 5-Bromo-5-nitro-1,3-dioxane, Nitropropane-1, Formalin, Methanal, Methyl Aldehyde, Methylene Oxide, Paraformaldehyde), Bisphenol A (BPS), Ethyl acrylate, Tetrahydrofurfuryl methacrylate, Trimethylolpropane trimethylacrylate, Carbon black, Lead, Lead acetate, Mercury and derivatives (Thimerosal), Toluene, Acrylamide, Bromostyrene, Styrene and Styrene oxide, nitromusks.
- Non irritating : Without Sulfates (including Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium lauryl Sulfate), Chlorphenesin, Resorcinol & 2-Methylresorcinol, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroquinone, Glycol Ethers (including Butoxyethanol, 2-Methoxyethanol, Dipropylene Glycol), Benzalkonium Chloride, MIT (Methylisothiazolinone), MCIT (Methylchloroisothiazolinone), Ethanolamines (Monoethanolamine: MEA, Triethanolamine: TEA, Diethanolamine: DEA, Cocamide DEA, Cocamide MEA, DEA-cetyl phosphate, DEA oleth-3 phosphate, Lauramide DEA, Linoleamide MEA, Myristamide DEA, Oleamide DEA, Stearamide MEA, TEA-lauryl sulfate, MIPA, DEA styrene/acrylates/DVB copolymer), O-Phenylphenol & Salts, Aminomethyl Propanol, PEG*, Potassium hydroxide, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Ethyl methacrylate, Butyl methacrylate, Hydroxypropyl methacrylate.
Clean for planet : Without Nylon, EDTA, Trisodium NTA, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Silicones, Behentrimonium Chloride, Exfoliating Microplastic Beads, Octinoxate, Octocrylene, Benzophenones (including Oxybenzone), Methyl methacrylate, Polyacrylamide, Sodium styrene/Acrylates/divinylbenzene copolymer.
Without Mineral Oils (Petrolatum, Vaseline, Paraffin, Isoparaffin C10-11, Isododecane, Isohexadecane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene*, Synthetic waxes, Ceresin, Ozocerite).
Without Chicken/Bovine Hyaluronic Acid, Pig Collagen, Shark Squalane, Bovine Elastin, Sheep Lanolin, Cochineal, Keratin.
* Out of our formulas by end of 2023.
Apply the Vitamin C Energy Serum to the face and neck morning and evening, alone or before your moisturiser.
Advice from our Vinotherapists:
Add two drops of Overnight Detox Oil to your Vitamin C Energy Serum in the evening for an overnight detox effect.
Frequently asked questions
1. What's the difference between conventional vitamin C and Caudalie’s?
Conventional vitamin C (ascorbic acid) is effective in the short term whereas the vitamin C used in Vinergetic C+ (ascorbyl palmitate) is stabilised 4 times to preserve its action over time.
2. Can you use it in the sun?
Yes, the formula has been clinically proven to be non-photosensitive. However, if you expose your skin to the sun we recommend that you apply an SPF 50 sunscreen.
3. Why should you use a serum for tired skin?
Skin fatigue accelerates the ageing process and hinders the skin’s ability to repair itself. The Vinergetic C+ Serum provides antioxidant active ingredients to protect the skin from external stressors and brighten the complexion.
4. What is the difference between the Vinergetic C+ Serum and the Vinoperfect Serum?
The Vinergetic C+ Serum combats fatigue, oxidative stress and a dull complexion by brightening and plumping the skin. The Vinoperfect Serum corrects the appearance of dark spots (sun, acne, melasma, age) and evens the complexion.
5. Can men use the Vinergetic C+ Serum?
Yes, the Vinergetic C+ collection is unisex. It is fragrance-free and men generally appreciate its energising action when looking for a skincare routine.