Moisturizing Sorbet Vinosource-Hydra
Moisturizing Sorbet Vinosource-Hydra
- 98% natural origin ingredients
- Dermatologically tested
- Yuka score: Excellent
- Soothed skin: 90%*
- Skin less subjected to redness**: 77%*
*Excluding multi-material pump dispensers and caps, which can only be recycled through Caudalie Boutiques thanks to the TerraCycle partnership.
- Chamomille : Used for centuries in traditional medicines
- Organic grape water : Moisturising and soothing. Offers a prebiotic action that contributes to a healthier underarm.
- Polyphenols : French grape seed extracts which are antioxidant and block 100% of free radicals.
Full list of ingredients : GLYCERIN, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER EXTRACT, HEXYLDECANOL, HEXYLDECYL LAURATE, PALMITOYL GRAPE SEED EXTRACT, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, ERYTHRITOL, LECITHIN, MANNITOL, TOCOPHEROL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, XANTHAN GUM, SODIUM BENZOATE, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) JUICE, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) STEROLS, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM CARBOXYMETHYL BETA-GLUCAN, SODIUM CITRATE, SODIUM PHYTATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, BIOSACCHARIDE GUM-1, SODIUM HYALURONATE, SODIUM LEVULINATE, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, HOMARINE HCL, SODIUM ANISATE, ALCOHOL, ACETYL TETRAPEPTIDE-15, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE).(098/131)
The Caudalie no-list :
- Clean for skin : Without Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, Phthalates, Triclosan, Triclocarban, BHA, Coal Tars, 1,4-Dioxane, Formaldehyde and formaldehyde-releasing preservatives (Quaternium-15, DMDM Hydantoin, Imidazolidinyl urea, Diazolidinyl urea, Polyoxymethylene urea, Sodium hydroxymethylglycinate, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol, Glyoxal, Methenamine, 5-Bromo-5-nitro-1,3-dioxane, Nitropropane-1, Formalin, Methanal, Methyl Aldehyde, Methylene Oxide, Paraformaldehyde), Bisphenol A (BPS), Ethyl acrylate, Tetrahydrofurfuryl methacrylate, Trimethylolpropane trimethylacrylate, Carbon black, Lead, Lead acetate, Mercury and derivatives (Thimerosal), Toluene, Acrylamide, Bromostyrene, Styrene and Styrene oxide, nitromusks.
- Non irritating : Without Sulfates (including Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium lauryl Sulfate), Chlorphenesin, Resorcinol & 2-Methylresorcinol, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroquinone, Glycol Ethers (including Butoxyethanol, 2-Methoxyethanol, Dipropylene Glycol), Benzalkonium Chloride, MIT (Methylisothiazolinone), MCIT (Methylchloroisothiazolinone), Ethanolamines (Monoethanolamine: MEA, Triethanolamine: TEA, Diethanolamine: DEA, Cocamide DEA, Cocamide MEA, DEA-cetyl phosphate, DEA oleth-3 phosphate, Lauramide DEA, Linoleamide MEA, Myristamide DEA, Oleamide DEA, Stearamide MEA, TEA-lauryl sulfate, MIPA, DEA styrene/acrylates/DVB copolymer), O-Phenylphenol & Salts, Aminomethyl Propanol, PEG*, Potassium hydroxide, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Ethyl methacrylate, Butyl methacrylate, Hydroxypropyl methacrylate.
Clean for planet : Without Nylon, EDTA, Trisodium NTA, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Silicones, Behentrimonium Chloride, Exfoliating Microplastic Beads, Octinoxate, Octocrylene, Benzophenones (including Oxybenzone), Methyl methacrylate, Polyacrylamide, Sodium styrene/Acrylates/divinylbenzene copolymer.
Without Mineral Oils (Petrolatum, Vaseline, Paraffin, Isoparaffin C10-11, Isododecane, Isohexadecane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene*, Synthetic waxes, Ceresin, Ozocerite).
Without Chicken/Bovine Hyaluronic Acid, Pig Collagen, Shark Squalane, Bovine Elastin, Sheep Lanolin, Cochineal, Keratin.
* Out of our formulas by end of 2023.
Apply the Vinosource-Hydra Moisturizing Sorbet morning and evening to the face and neck, alone or after your serum.
Advice from our Vinotherapists:
For extra freshness, keep the Vinosource-Hydra Moisturizing Sorbet in the refrigerator before each use.
Frequently asked questions
1. Is the Moisturizing Sorbet suitable for sensitive skin?
Yes, it has been tested on sensitive skin.
2. What product should I use to hydrate skin that is prone redness?
If your skin is subject to redness, the Moisturizing Sorbet is the perfect hydration solution. It soothes sensitive skin and redness linked to skin dryness.
3. Why is there alcohol in a formula for sensitive skin?
The Moisturizing Sorbet is formulated with less than 0.001% of alcohol to ensure the necessary preservation of its ingredients. No discomfort was felt by any of the sensitive skin types on which it was tested.
4. Why is there fragrance in a cream for sensitive skin?
The Moisturizing Sorbet contains less than 0.5% of fragrance and does not contain any allergens. It is therefore very lightly fragranced and feels lovely to apply.
5. Is this product the only product in the collection suitable for sensitive skin?
No. All products in the Vinosource-Hydra collection have been tested & are suitable for sensitive skin.