Purifying Toner Vinopure
Purifying Toner Vinopure
- 99% natural origin ingredients
- Non-comedogenic, non-photosensitising
- 100% plastic collect
- 90% saw their skin less shiny*
- Fully recyclable packaging made from recycled glass and plastic, aiming for zero waste*. *Excluding multi-material pumps and caps, recyclable only in Caudalie’s stores through the TerraCycle partnership.
*Clinical test. % of satisfaction. 30 women, 56 days.
*Excluding multi-material pump dispensers and caps, which can only be recycled through Caudalie Boutiques thanks to the TerraCycle partnership.
- Natural salicylic acid : 100% pure & natural-origin. Extracted from Wintergreen leaves. Visibly unclogs pores & refines skin texture.
- Organic grape water : Moisturising and soothing. Offers a prebiotic action that contributes to a healthier underarm.
- 6 purifying essential oils : Lavender, Lemongrass, Peppermint, Rosemary, Lemon balm & Geranium.
Full list of ingredients : INGREDIENTS : AQUA/WATER/EAU, ALCOHOL DENAT.*, ROSA DAMASCENA FLOWER WATER*, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) FRUIT WATER*, CAPRYLYL/CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE, ARGININE, SALICYLIC ACID, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) JUICE*, CITRIC ACID, PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS FLOWER OIL*, MENTHA PIPERITA (PEPPERMINT) OIL*, CITRAL, CYMBOPOGON CITRATUS LEAF OIL*, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF OIL*, SODIUM BENZOATE, CITRONELLOL, SODIUM PHYTATE, GERANIOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, LINALOOL, LAVANDULA HYBRIDA OIL*, MELISSA OFFICINALIS LEAF OIL*, LIMONENE. (182/036) * From Organic Farming. 99% natural origin of total. 24% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming. COSMOS ORGANIC certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to COSMOS standard.
The Caudalie no-list :
- Clean for skin : Without Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, Phthalates, Triclosan, Triclocarban, BHA, Coal Tars, 1,4-Dioxane, Formaldehyde and formaldehyde-releasing preservatives (Quaternium-15, DMDM Hydantoin, Imidazolidinyl urea, Diazolidinyl urea, Polyoxymethylene urea, Sodium hydroxymethylglycinate, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol, Glyoxal, Methenamine, 5-Bromo-5-nitro-1,3-dioxane, Nitropropane-1, Formalin, Methanal, Methyl Aldehyde, Methylene Oxide, Paraformaldehyde), Bisphenol A (BPS), Ethyl acrylate, Tetrahydrofurfuryl methacrylate, Trimethylolpropane trimethylacrylate, Carbon black, Lead, Lead acetate, Mercury and derivatives (Thimerosal), Toluene, Acrylamide, Bromostyrene, Styrene and Styrene oxide, nitromusks.
- Non irritating : Without Sulfates (including Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium lauryl Sulfate), Chlorphenesin, Resorcinol & 2-Methylresorcinol, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroquinone, Glycol Ethers (including Butoxyethanol, 2-Methoxyethanol, Dipropylene Glycol), Benzalkonium Chloride, MIT (Methylisothiazolinone), MCIT (Methylchloroisothiazolinone), Ethanolamines (Monoethanolamine: MEA, Triethanolamine: TEA, Diethanolamine: DEA, Cocamide DEA, Cocamide MEA, DEA-cetyl phosphate, DEA oleth-3 phosphate, Lauramide DEA, Linoleamide MEA, Myristamide DEA, Oleamide DEA, Stearamide MEA, TEA-lauryl sulfate, MIPA, DEA styrene/acrylates/DVB copolymer), O-Phenylphenol & Salts, Aminomethyl Propanol, PEG*, Potassium hydroxide, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Ethyl methacrylate, Butyl methacrylate, Hydroxypropyl methacrylate.
Clean for planet : Without Nylon, EDTA, Trisodium NTA, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Silicones, Behentrimonium Chloride, Exfoliating Microplastic Beads, Octinoxate, Octocrylene, Benzophenones (including Oxybenzone), Methyl methacrylate, Polyacrylamide, Sodium styrene/Acrylates/divinylbenzene copolymer.
Without Mineral Oils (Petrolatum, Vaseline, Paraffin, Isoparaffin C10-11, Isododecane, Isohexadecane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene*, Synthetic waxes, Ceresin, Ozocerite).
Without Chicken/Bovine Hyaluronic Acid, Pig Collagen, Shark Squalane, Bovine Elastin, Sheep Lanolin, Cochineal, Keratin.
* Out of our formulas by end of 2023.
Morning and evening, on cleansed skin, with a cotton pad while avoiding the eye contour. Do not rinse.
Advice from our Vinotherapists:
Vinopure Toner can be applied with clean fingertips.
Frequently asked questions
1. What is the Vinopure Purifying Toner used for?
More astringent than the Gel Cleanser, the Toner unclogs, tightens pores and smoothes the skin's surface by eliminating dead cells while respecting the natural pH of your skin.
2. Does the formula contain alcohol?
We use a limited amount of natural-origin alcohol for its purifying properties and to favour the penetration of active ingredients. It can be drying for skin when used pure and or in a too high quantity.
3. What is our alcohol derived from?
The alcohol used in Vinopure is derived from beetroots.
4. What is the difference between Vinoclean Toner and Vinopure Toner?
Alcohol-free, the Vinoclean Toner completes make-up removal and moisturises and tones all skin types. Vinopure is for acne-prone skin to unclog, tighten pores and improve skin clarity.
5. Can I use it in the sun because of the Salicylic Acid in it?
Yes. Vinopure Lotion formula has been clinically proved to be non photosensitizing by a toxicologist. If you are going to be exposing your skin to the sun, we however always recommend to apply a non-comedogenic SPF 50 sunscreen.