Instant Foaming Cleanser Vinoclean
Instant Foaming Cleanser Vinoclean
- 97% natural origin ingredients
- Formula tested under ophthalmological and dermatological supervision.
- Soap-free and contains an ultra-gentle cleansing base.
- 50-tonne saving of petrochemical-origin plastic**
- Carbon footprint reduced by 45%**
*Can be recycled only where facilities exist (except for the Instant Foaming Cleanser). No existing recyclable pumps: to be collected by Terracycle in our Boutiques.
**Compared with the former line of Caudalie cleansers and make-up removers.
- Chamomille : Used for centuries in traditional medicines
- Green grape : Hydrating and radiance boosting.
Full list of ingredients : AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, SODIUM COCOYL GLUTAMATE, CAPRYLYL/CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, COCO-BETAINE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CITRIC ACID, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM COCOYL ISETHIONATE, SODIUM METHYL COCOYL TAURATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, SODIUM PHYTATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT, LINALOOL, SALVIA OFFICINALIS (SAGE) LEAF EXTRACT, CITRONELLOL, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) FRUIT EXTRACT, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE).(263/025)
The Caudalie no-list :
- Clean for skin : Without Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, Phthalates, Triclosan, Triclocarban, BHA, Coal Tars, 1,4-Dioxane, Formaldehyde and formaldehyde-releasing preservatives (Quaternium-15, DMDM Hydantoin, Imidazolidinyl urea, Diazolidinyl urea, Polyoxymethylene urea, Sodium hydroxymethylglycinate, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol, Glyoxal, Methenamine, 5-Bromo-5-nitro-1,3-dioxane, Nitropropane-1, Formalin, Methanal, Methyl Aldehyde, Methylene Oxide, Paraformaldehyde), Bisphenol A (BPS), Ethyl acrylate, Tetrahydrofurfuryl methacrylate, Trimethylolpropane trimethylacrylate, Carbon black, Lead, Lead acetate, Mercury and derivatives (Thimerosal), Toluene, Acrylamide, Bromostyrene, Styrene and Styrene oxide, nitromusks.
- Non irritating : Without Sulfates (including Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium lauryl Sulfate), Chlorphenesin, Resorcinol & 2-Methylresorcinol, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroquinone, Glycol Ethers (including Butoxyethanol, 2-Methoxyethanol, Dipropylene Glycol), Benzalkonium Chloride, MIT (Methylisothiazolinone), MCIT (Methylchloroisothiazolinone), Ethanolamines (Monoethanolamine: MEA, Triethanolamine: TEA, Diethanolamine: DEA, Cocamide DEA, Cocamide MEA, DEA-cetyl phosphate, DEA oleth-3 phosphate, Lauramide DEA, Linoleamide MEA, Myristamide DEA, Oleamide DEA, Stearamide MEA, TEA-lauryl sulfate, MIPA, DEA styrene/acrylates/DVB copolymer), O-Phenylphenol & Salts, Aminomethyl Propanol, PEG*, Potassium hydroxide, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Ethyl methacrylate, Butyl methacrylate, Hydroxypropyl methacrylate.
Clean for planet : Without Nylon, EDTA, Trisodium NTA, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Silicones, Behentrimonium Chloride, Exfoliating Microplastic Beads, Octinoxate, Octocrylene, Benzophenones (including Oxybenzone), Methyl methacrylate, Polyacrylamide, Sodium styrene/Acrylates/divinylbenzene copolymer.
Without Mineral Oils (Petrolatum, Vaseline, Paraffin, Isoparaffin C10-11, Isododecane, Isohexadecane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene*, Synthetic waxes, Ceresin, Ozocerite).
Without Chicken/Bovine Hyaluronic Acid, Pig Collagen, Shark Squalane, Bovine Elastin, Sheep Lanolin, Cochineal, Keratin.
* Out of our formulas by end of 2023.
Apply to damp skin, with your eyes closed and massage in circular movements all over the face, not forgetting the neck. Rinse with plenty of water.
Advice from our Vinotherapists:
Mix the Foaming Cleanser with the Deep Cleansing Exfoliator for a "whipped cream" effect. This delectable 2-in-1 ritual cleanses and unclogs pores for radiant and cleansed skin.
Frequently asked questions
1. Is the Fleur de Vigne Instant Foaming Cleanser suitable for sensitive skin?
With its soap-free and synthetic agent-free formula, the Fleur de Vigne Instant Foaming Cleanser is ideal for cleansing sensitive skin daily.
2. Does the Fleur de Vigne Instant Foaming Cleanser remove make-up?
No, the Fleur de Vigne Instant Foaming Cleanser does not remove make-up, it gently cleanses and purifies the skin. To remove make-up and cleanse your skin in one go, mix some Make-up Removing Cleansing Oil with the Instant Foaming Cleanser.
3. Does Fleur de Vigne Instant Foaming Cleanser dry the skin?
No, its super-gentle cleansing base does not dry the skin.
4. Is the Fleur de Vigne Instant Foaming Cleanser suitable for oily skin?
Yes, thanks to its sage extract, it gently purifies all skin types, including oily skin. If your skin is prone to blemishes, use Vinopure Purifying Cleansing Gel.