Gentle Buffing Cream Vinoclean
Gentle Buffing Cream Vinoclean
- Dermatologically tested
*Excluding multi-material pump dispensers and caps, which can only be recycled through Caudalie Boutiques thanks to the TerraCycle partnership.
- Grape-seed oil : 100% natural, organic and cold-pressed, it is naturally nourishing and antioxidant.
- Honey : Softens skin
- Jojoba micro-beads : Gently exfoliate and sweep away dead skin cells.
Full list of ingredients : AQUA/WATER/EAU, HEXYLDECYL STEARATE, CELLULOSE, HYDROGENATED JOJOBA OIL, GLYCERIN, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED OIL, MEL/HONEY/MIEL, C14-22 ALCOHOLS, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, MYRISTYL ALCOHOL, SODIUM ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, BENZYL ALCOHOL , C12-20 ALKYL GLUCOSIDE, XANTHAN GUM, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, MYRISTYL GLUCOSIDE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PHOSPHOLIPIDS, POLYGLYCERYL-10 STEARATE*, TOCOPHEROL, GLYCYRRHIZA GLABRA (LICORICE) ROOT EXTRACT, DEHYDROACETIC ACID, BENZYL BENZOATE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL (080/045)
The Caudalie no-list :
- Clean for skin : Without Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, Phthalates, Triclosan, Triclocarban, BHA, Coal Tars, 1,4-Dioxane, Formaldehyde and formaldehyde-releasing preservatives (Quaternium-15, DMDM Hydantoin, Imidazolidinyl urea, Diazolidinyl urea, Polyoxymethylene urea, Sodium hydroxymethylglycinate, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol, Glyoxal, Methenamine, 5-Bromo-5-nitro-1,3-dioxane, Nitropropane-1, Formalin, Methanal, Methyl Aldehyde, Methylene Oxide, Paraformaldehyde), Bisphenol A (BPS), Ethyl acrylate, Tetrahydrofurfuryl methacrylate, Trimethylolpropane trimethylacrylate, Carbon black, Lead, Lead acetate, Mercury and derivatives (Thimerosal), Toluene, Acrylamide, Bromostyrene, Styrene and Styrene oxide, nitromusks.
- Non irritating : Without Sulfates (including Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium lauryl Sulfate), Chlorphenesin, Resorcinol & 2-Methylresorcinol, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroquinone, Glycol Ethers (including Butoxyethanol, 2-Methoxyethanol, Dipropylene Glycol), Benzalkonium Chloride, MIT (Methylisothiazolinone), MCIT (Methylchloroisothiazolinone), Ethanolamines (Monoethanolamine: MEA, Triethanolamine: TEA, Diethanolamine: DEA, Cocamide DEA, Cocamide MEA, DEA-cetyl phosphate, DEA oleth-3 phosphate, Lauramide DEA, Linoleamide MEA, Myristamide DEA, Oleamide DEA, Stearamide MEA, TEA-lauryl sulfate, MIPA, DEA styrene/acrylates/DVB copolymer), O-Phenylphenol & Salts, Aminomethyl Propanol, PEG*, Potassium hydroxide, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Ethyl methacrylate, Butyl methacrylate, Hydroxypropyl methacrylate.
Clean for planet : Without Nylon, EDTA, Trisodium NTA, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Silicones, Behentrimonium Chloride, Exfoliating Microplastic Beads, Octinoxate, Octocrylene, Benzophenones (including Oxybenzone), Methyl methacrylate, Polyacrylamide, Sodium styrene/Acrylates/divinylbenzene copolymer.
Without Mineral Oils (Petrolatum, Vaseline, Paraffin, Isoparaffin C10-11, Isododecane, Isohexadecane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene*, Synthetic waxes, Ceresin, Ozocerite).
Without Chicken/Bovine Hyaluronic Acid, Pig Collagen, Shark Squalane, Bovine Elastin, Sheep Lanolin, Cochineal, Keratin.
* Out of our formulas by end of 2023.
Apply Gentle Buffing Cream to damp skin once to twice a week. Gently massage in circular movements, concentrating on the T-zone (nose, forehead, chin) and avoiding the eye contour. Rinse with warm water.
Advice from our Vinotherapists:
Mix the Gentle Buffing Cream with the Fleur de Vigne Instant Foaming Cleanser to cleanse and exfoliate the skin in one simple step.
Frequently asked questions
1. Why use a scrub for the face?
Using a scrub for the face enables you to visibly enhance your skin's radiance by sweeping away dead skin cells.
2. Does the Gentle Buffing Cream cleanse the skin?
No, the Gentle Buffing Cream exfoliates the skin but doesn’t cleanse it. For a double exfoliating-cleansing action, mix it with the Fleur de Vigne Instant Foaming Cleanser.
3. How often should you use a face scrub according to your skin type?
Normal, combination and oily skin can be exfoliated once to twice a week, whereas dry skin should be exfoliated only once every 10 days.