Anti-Ageing Serum Premier Cru
Anti-Ageing Serum Premier Cru
- 98% natural origin ingredients
- Dermatologically tested
- 100% natural-origin fragrance
- +363% instant hydration*
*Clinical scoring, 10 volunteers, T0.
*Excluding multi-material pumps, recyclable only in Caudalie stores through the TerraCycle partnership.
- Hyaluronic acid : 100% natural origin and produced by biotechnology, it smooths and hydrates the surface of the skin.
- Viniferine : A Caudalie patented ingredient derived from vine sap, which provides an exceptional dark spot correcting action that is 62 times* more effective than vitamin C. *In vitro test on the inhibiting action of Viniferine on tyrosinase.
- TET8™ Patented Technology (Caudalie x Harvard Medical School) : 10 years of research with Harvard were necessary to patent this revolutionary technology, associating Resveratrol with Honokiol (green extraction of Magnolia). It boosts the activity of the TET enzyme and acts on youth proteins to correct the 8 signs of ageing.
Full list of ingredients : AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, PROPANEDIOL, NIACINAMIDE, PALMITOYL GRAPEVINE SHOOT EXTRACT, PALMITOYL GRAPE SEED EXTRACT, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE/CAPRATE, RIBOSE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, CARBOMER, POLYACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER-6, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, TOCOPHEROL, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, HYDROLYZED HYALURONIC ACID, MAGNOLIA GRANDIFLORA BARK EXTRACT, PAEONIA LACTIFLORA ROOT EXTRACT, ADENOSINE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM PHYTATE, GLEDITSIA TRIACANTHOS SEED EXTRACT, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), GERANIOL, LINALOOL, CITRONELLOL. (319/007)
The Caudalie no-list :
- Clean for skin : Without Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, Phthalates, Triclosan, Triclocarban, BHA, Coal Tars, 1,4-Dioxane, Formaldehyde and formaldehyde-releasing preservatives (Quaternium-15, DMDM Hydantoin, Imidazolidinyl urea, Diazolidinyl urea, Polyoxymethylene urea, Sodium hydroxymethylglycinate, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol, Glyoxal, Methenamine, 5-Bromo-5-nitro-1,3-dioxane, Nitropropane-1, Formalin, Methanal, Methyl Aldehyde, Methylene Oxide, Paraformaldehyde), Bisphenol A (BPS), Ethyl acrylate, Tetrahydrofurfuryl methacrylate, Trimethylolpropane trimethylacrylate, Carbon black, Lead, Lead acetate, Mercury and derivatives (Thimerosal), Toluene, Acrylamide, Bromostyrene, Styrene and Styrene oxide, nitromusks.
- Non irritating : Without Sulfates (including Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium lauryl Sulfate), Chlorphenesin, Resorcinol & 2-Methylresorcinol, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroquinone, Glycol Ethers (including Butoxyethanol, 2-Methoxyethanol, Dipropylene Glycol), Benzalkonium Chloride, MIT (Methylisothiazolinone), MCIT (Methylchloroisothiazolinone), Ethanolamines (Monoethanolamine: MEA, Triethanolamine: TEA, Diethanolamine: DEA, Cocamide DEA, Cocamide MEA, DEA-cetyl phosphate, DEA oleth-3 phosphate, Lauramide DEA, Linoleamide MEA, Myristamide DEA, Oleamide DEA, Stearamide MEA, TEA-lauryl sulfate, MIPA, DEA styrene/acrylates/DVB copolymer), O-Phenylphenol & Salts, Aminomethyl Propanol, PEG*, Potassium hydroxide, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Ethyl methacrylate, Butyl methacrylate, Hydroxypropyl methacrylate.
Clean for planet : Without Nylon, EDTA, Trisodium NTA, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Silicones, Behentrimonium Chloride, Exfoliating Microplastic Beads, Octinoxate, Octocrylene, Benzophenones (including Oxybenzone), Methyl methacrylate, Polyacrylamide, Sodium styrene/Acrylates/divinylbenzene copolymer.
Without Mineral Oils (Petrolatum, Vaseline, Paraffin, Isoparaffin C10-11, Isododecane, Isohexadecane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene*, Synthetic waxes, Ceresin, Ozocerite).
Without Chicken/Bovine Hyaluronic Acid, Pig Collagen, Shark Squalane, Bovine Elastin, Sheep Lanolin, Cochineal, Keratin.
* Out of our formulas by end of 2023.
Apply morning and evening to the face, neck and décolleté before your cream.
Advice from our Vinotherapists:
To maximise the anti-ageing effects of The Serum, apply The Cream or The Rich Cream after it.
Frequently asked questions
1. What are serums for?
Applying a serum before your day and/or night creams enables their effectiveness to be boosted. Caudalie serums are highly concentrated in active ingredients and can be used every day, morning and evening. The texture of serums is finer to be absorbed by the skin faster. For maximum effectiveness and faster results it is recommended to use a serum in your skincare routine.
2. Is there fragrance in the Premier Cru Serum?
The Premier Cru Serum fragrance is 100% natural and is made up of a Damask rose extract, rose petal essence, geranium essence, rose absolute, violet leaf absolute, white cedar essence and Siam benzoin absolute.
3. What is TET8TM technology?
TET8TM is our co-patented patent with Harvard Medical School, backed by over 10 years of cutting-edge research. It is composed of a green extract of Magnolia enriched in Honokiol, associated with our best vine molecules to boost TET enzymes that activate youth proteins and correct the 8 signs of ageing: Deep wrinkles, Fine lines, Firmness, Volume, Elasticity, Age spots, Hydration, Radiance.
4. What is the role of Niacinamide in Premier Cru The Serum?
Also known as vitamin B3, niacinamide is the ultimate multi-tasking and anti-ageing ingredient. It has proven efficacy on reducing enlarged pores as well as fine lines and wrinkles.
5. What kind of Hyaluronic Acid is used in The Serum?
The Serum is 3.5 times more concentrated in Hyaluronic Acid. It’s the only product in the range that contains high molecular weight Hyaluronic Acid to provide surface hydration as well as low molecular weight Hyaluronic Acid to provide the more intense hydration in the epidermis. The two HA are 100% natural origin and produced by biotechnology.