- 97% natural origin ingredients
- Dermatologically tested
- 100% natural-origin fragrance
- 97% felt skin visibly transformed*
*Clinical test, % of satisfaction, 31 volunteers, 56 days.
The Cream or Rich Cream jar can be easily refilled thanks to the capsules inside them. This system is kinder to the environment, as each refill purchased enables about 3.12T of multimaterial packaging and 18T of glass* to be saved.
*All numbers are calculated according to an internal estimate based on the annual quantity.
- Hyaluronic acid : 100% natural, organic and produced sustainably in Burkina Faso by a women’s cooperative, it nourishes, regenerates and repairs dry skin.
- Viniferine : A Caudalie patented ingredient derived from vine sap, which provides an exceptional dark spot correcting action that is 62 times* more effective than vitamin C. *In vitro test on the inhibiting action of Viniferine on tyrosinase.
- TET8™ Patented Technology (Caudalie x Harvard Medical School) : 10 years of research with Harvard were necessary to patent this revolutionary technology, associating Resveratrol with Honokiol (green extraction of Magnolia). It boosts the activity of the TET enzyme and acts on youth proteins to correct the 8 signs of ageing.
Full list of ingredients : AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED OIL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER EXTRACT, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, HYDROGENATED ETHYLHEXYL OLIVATE, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, HYDROGENATED OLIVE OIL UNSAPONIFIABLES, PROPANEDIOL, PALMITOYL GRAPEVINE SHOOT EXTRACT, PALMITOYL GRAPE SEED EXTRACT, PENTAERYTHRITYL DISTEARATE, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, CARBOMER, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CERAMIDE NP, XANTHAN GUM, CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), HYDROLYZED HYALURONIC ACID, MAGNOLIA GRANDIFLORA BARK EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, TOCOPHEROL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, ADENOSINE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM PHYTATE, GERANIOL, LINALOOL, CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), PAEONIA LACTIFLORA ROOT EXTRACT, CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES), SODIUM CITRATE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), CITRONELLOL. (315/008)
The Caudalie no-list :
- Endocrine disruptors: Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, Phthalates, Triclosan, Triclocarban, BHA, Coal Tars, Synthetic azo dyes, 1,4-Dioxane, Formaldehyde, Paraformaldehyde, MIPA, Triethanolamine, Bisphenol A (BPS)
- Harmful for the environment : Nylon, EDTA, Trisodium NTA, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Silicones*, Behentrimonium Chloride, Microplastic Balls*, Octinoxate* Octocrylene, Benzophenones (including Oxybenzone)
- Petrochemicals derivatives : Mineral Oils (Petrolatum, Vaseline, Paraffin, Isoparaffin C10-11, Isododecane, Isohexadecane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, synthetic waxes, Ceresin, Ozocerite)
- Animal-origin ingredients : Chicken/Bovine Hyaluronic Acid, Pig Collagen, Shark Squalane, Bovine Elastin, Sheep Lanolin, Cochineal, Keratin, Except honey and beeswax
- Irritating ingredients: Sulfates (Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium lauryl Sulfate), Chlorphenesin, Resorcinol, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroquinone, Glycol Ethers (including Butoxyethanol, 2-Methoxyethanol, Dipropylene Glycol), Benzalkonium Chloride, MIT(Methylisothiazolinone), MCIT (Methylchloroisothiazolinone), Cocamide MEA, O-Phenylphenol & Salts, Diazolidinylurea, Imidazolidinylurea, DMDM Hydantoin, 5-Bromo-5-Nitro-1,3-Dioxane, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane- 1,3- Diol, PEG*, Nanoparticles
*Out of our formulas by end of 2022. Undisclosed synthetic fragrances (Products can be formulated with disclosed synthetic fragrances that meet the following two criteria: (1) the synthetic fragrances do not include any of the ingredients of this list and (2) the synthetic fragrances are at a concentration below 1% except fresh fragrances and derivatives (shower gel, Thé body lotion & hand cream, divine oil), sunscreen.
Apply Premier Cru The Rich Cream morning and evening, to the face and neck, alone or after your serum. Premier Cru The Rich Cream is refillable: once finished, remember to keep your jar and only throw away the empty refill.
Advice from our Vinotherapists:
To optimise your cream’s effectiveness, apply from the centre of the face and move outwards, finishing with upwards movements from the décolleté and neck to the forehead.
Frequently asked questions
1. Who is Premier Cru The Rich Cream for?
Premier Cru The Rich Cream is suitable for all women over 40, who are looking for an anti-ageing skincare product that will act on all signs of ageing, while protecting their sensitive, dry skin. The bio-ceramides in The Rich Cream are 100% natural and are similar to those of the lipids in the skin barrier. They reinforce it, limit water loss and provide comfort for dry and sensitive skin all day long.
2. Is there fragrance in the Premier Cru The Rich Cream?
The Premier Cru The Rich Cream fragrance is 100% natural and is made up of a Damask rose extract, rose petal essence, geranium essence, rose absolute, violet leaf absolute, white cedar essence and Siam benzoin absolute.
3. Why is the Rich Cream texture pink?
The pinky colour is the mixture of white, red and yellow pigments. All are 100% natural origin.
4. What is TET8TM technology?
TET8TM is our co-patented patent with Harvard Medical School, backed by over 10 years of cutting-edge research. It is composed of a green extract of Magnolia enriched in Honokiol, associated with our best vine molecules to boost TET enzymes that activate youth proteins and correct the 8 signs of ageing: Deep wrinkles, Fine lines, Firmness, Volume, Elasticity, Age spots, Hydration, Radiance.
5. What kind of Hyaluronic Acid is used in The Rich Cream?
Our Hyaluronic Acid is 100% natural origin and of low molecular weight. It is produced by biotechnology (bacterial fermentation of corn glucose) and provides intense hydration.
Be the first to write a review on this list
Be the first to write a review on this list