S.O.S Hyaluronic Serum Vinosource-Hydra
S.O.S Hyaluronic Serum Vinosource-Hydra
- Oil free
- Dermatologically tested
- Yuka score: Excellent
- 93% of women found their skin to be plumper*
- +44% hydration after 8 hours**
*Clinical test, % of satisfaction, 33 volunteers, 28 days. **Instrumental test. Corneometry. 11 volunteers.
*Excluding multi-material pump dispensers and caps, which can only be recycled through Caudalie Boutiques thanks to the TerraCycle partnership.
- Hyaluronic acid : 100% natural origin and produced by biotechnology, it smooths and hydrates the surface of the skin.
- Organic grape water : Moisturising and soothing. Offers a prebiotic action that contributes to a healthier underarm.
- Polyphenols : French grape seed extracts which are antioxidant and block 100% of free radicals.
Full list of ingredients : AQUA/WATER/EAU, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) FRUIT WATER, GLYCERIN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, PALMITOYL GRAPE SEED EXTRACT, POLYACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER-6, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SQUALANE, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) JUICE, XANTHAN GUM, SORBITAN OLEATE, SODIUM CARBOXYMETHYL BETA-GLUCAN, CITRIC ACID, HYALURONIC ACID, SORBITAN LAURATE, SODIUM PHYTATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, DISODIUM ACETYL GLUCOSAMINE PHOSPHATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, MYRISTYL MALATE PHOSPHONIC ACID, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE).(245/059)
The Caudalie no-list :
- Clean for skin : Without Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, Phthalates, Triclosan, Triclocarban, BHA, Coal Tars, 1,4-Dioxane, Formaldehyde and formaldehyde-releasing preservatives (Quaternium-15, DMDM Hydantoin, Imidazolidinyl urea, Diazolidinyl urea, Polyoxymethylene urea, Sodium hydroxymethylglycinate, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol, Glyoxal, Methenamine, 5-Bromo-5-nitro-1,3-dioxane, Nitropropane-1, Formalin, Methanal, Methyl Aldehyde, Methylene Oxide, Paraformaldehyde), Bisphenol A (BPS), Ethyl acrylate, Tetrahydrofurfuryl methacrylate, Trimethylolpropane trimethylacrylate, Carbon black, Lead, Lead acetate, Mercury and derivatives (Thimerosal), Toluene, Acrylamide, Bromostyrene, Styrene and Styrene oxide, nitromusks.
- Non irritating : Without Sulfates (including Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium lauryl Sulfate), Chlorphenesin, Resorcinol & 2-Methylresorcinol, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroquinone, Glycol Ethers (including Butoxyethanol, 2-Methoxyethanol, Dipropylene Glycol), Benzalkonium Chloride, MIT (Methylisothiazolinone), MCIT (Methylchloroisothiazolinone), Ethanolamines (Monoethanolamine: MEA, Triethanolamine: TEA, Diethanolamine: DEA, Cocamide DEA, Cocamide MEA, DEA-cetyl phosphate, DEA oleth-3 phosphate, Lauramide DEA, Linoleamide MEA, Myristamide DEA, Oleamide DEA, Stearamide MEA, TEA-lauryl sulfate, MIPA, DEA styrene/acrylates/DVB copolymer), O-Phenylphenol & Salts, Aminomethyl Propanol, PEG*, Potassium hydroxide, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Ethyl methacrylate, Butyl methacrylate, Hydroxypropyl methacrylate.
Clean for planet : Without Nylon, EDTA, Trisodium NTA, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Silicones, Behentrimonium Chloride, Exfoliating Microplastic Beads, Octinoxate, Octocrylene, Benzophenones (including Oxybenzone), Methyl methacrylate, Polyacrylamide, Sodium styrene/Acrylates/divinylbenzene copolymer.
Without Mineral Oils (Petrolatum, Vaseline, Paraffin, Isoparaffin C10-11, Isododecane, Isohexadecane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene*, Synthetic waxes, Ceresin, Ozocerite).
Without Chicken/Bovine Hyaluronic Acid, Pig Collagen, Shark Squalane, Bovine Elastin, Sheep Lanolin, Cochineal, Keratin.
* Out of our formulas by end of 2023.
Apply the S.O.S Hyaluronic Serum morning and evening to the face and neck, before your cream.
Advice from our Vinotherapists:
In the evening, add a few drops of Overnight Detox Oil to a pea-size amount of S.O.S. Serum. Your skin is guaranteed to be hydrated and nourished by morning.
Frequently asked questions
1. Is this serum suitable for sensitive skin?
Yes. The Vinosource-Hydra Serum has been tested and is perfectly tolerated by 100% of sensitive skin.
2. What type of hyaluronic acid is present in the Vinosource-Hydra Serum?
The Vinosource-Hydra S.O.S Serum was formulated with a very low weight hyaluronic acid allowing it to sink deep into the skin for long-lasting hydration.
3. Can you use the S.O.S Serum if you have combination skin?
Yes. The Vinosource-Hydra Serum is suitable for all skin that’s dehydrated. Its oil-free formula is non-greasy and non-comedogenic, making it perfect for all skin types including combination skin.
4. Is this Serum suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women?
There is no contraindication for using this Serum, just like the rest of the Vinosource-Hydra collection (except the Night Oil which contains essential oils). Always ask your doctor for advice.