Vinofresh Natural Stick Deodorant
Vinofresh Natural Stick Deodorant
- 98% natural origin ingredients
- Aluminium-free. Alcohol-free. Bicarbonate-free. Silicone-free. No synthetic fragrance
- 24-hour effectiveness
*Excluding multi-material pump dispensers and caps, which can only be recycled through Caudalie Boutiques thanks to the TerraCycle partnership.
- Organic grape water : Moisturising and soothing. Offers a prebiotic action that contributes to a healthier underarm.
- Organic Eucalyptus : 100% natural origin, provides a feeling of natural freshness throughout the day.
Full list of ingredients : BUTYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, PROPANEDIOL, AQUA/WATER/EAU, SODIUM STEARATE, POLYGLYCERYL-4 CAPRATE, POLYGLYCERYL-6 CAPRYLATE, CITRONELLYL METHYLCROTONATE, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) FRUIT WATER, EUCALYPTUS GLOBULUS LEAF OIL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, LIMONENE, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) JUICE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, CITRONELLOL. (270/030)
The Caudalie no-list :
- Clean for skin : Without Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, Phthalates, Triclosan, Triclocarban, BHA, Coal Tars, 1,4-Dioxane, Formaldehyde and formaldehyde-releasing preservatives (Quaternium-15, DMDM Hydantoin, Imidazolidinyl urea, Diazolidinyl urea, Polyoxymethylene urea, Sodium hydroxymethylglycinate, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol, Glyoxal, Methenamine, 5-Bromo-5-nitro-1,3-dioxane, Nitropropane-1, Formalin, Methanal, Methyl Aldehyde, Methylene Oxide, Paraformaldehyde), Bisphenol A (BPS), Ethyl acrylate, Tetrahydrofurfuryl methacrylate, Trimethylolpropane trimethylacrylate, Carbon black, Lead, Lead acetate, Mercury and derivatives (Thimerosal), Toluene, Acrylamide, Bromostyrene, Styrene and Styrene oxide, nitromusks.
- Non irritating : Without Sulfates (including Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium lauryl Sulfate), Chlorphenesin, Resorcinol & 2-Methylresorcinol, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroquinone, Glycol Ethers (including Butoxyethanol, 2-Methoxyethanol, Dipropylene Glycol), Benzalkonium Chloride, MIT (Methylisothiazolinone), MCIT (Methylchloroisothiazolinone), Ethanolamines (Monoethanolamine: MEA, Triethanolamine: TEA, Diethanolamine: DEA, Cocamide DEA, Cocamide MEA, DEA-cetyl phosphate, DEA oleth-3 phosphate, Lauramide DEA, Linoleamide MEA, Myristamide DEA, Oleamide DEA, Stearamide MEA, TEA-lauryl sulfate, MIPA, DEA styrene/acrylates/DVB copolymer), O-Phenylphenol & Salts, Aminomethyl Propanol, PEG*, Potassium hydroxide, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Ethyl methacrylate, Butyl methacrylate, Hydroxypropyl methacrylate.
Clean for planet : Without Nylon, EDTA, Trisodium NTA, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Silicones, Behentrimonium Chloride, Exfoliating Microplastic Beads, Octinoxate, Octocrylene, Benzophenones (including Oxybenzone), Methyl methacrylate, Polyacrylamide, Sodium styrene/Acrylates/divinylbenzene copolymer.
Without Mineral Oils (Petrolatum, Vaseline, Paraffin, Isoparaffin C10-11, Isododecane, Isohexadecane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene*, Synthetic waxes, Ceresin, Ozocerite).
Without Chicken/Bovine Hyaluronic Acid, Pig Collagen, Shark Squalane, Bovine Elastin, Sheep Lanolin, Cochineal, Keratin.
* Out of our formulas by end of 2023.
Apply daily at least 5 to 10 times to clean and dry underarms.
Advice from our Vinotherapists:
If you switch to natural deodorants, your underarms must get used to the aluminium-free effectiveness. Reapply as many times as necessary.
Frequently asked questions
1. What is the difference between an anti-perspirant and a deodorant?
An anti-perspirant blocks the flow of perspiration through the use of aluminum salts, while a deodorant absorbs moisture and odours.
2. Is there an adaptation phase for a natural deodorant?
The transition to a natural deodorant like Vinofresh can take up to 2 weeks to reach its maximum effectiveness. Give your body time to regulate itself naturally.
3. Is the formula suitable for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding?
Yes, based on a series of clinical tests, our toxicologist confirmed that Vinofresh and it is suitable for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
4. Is Vinofresh suitable for sensitive skin ?
Formulated without aluminum salts, baking soda, alcohol, synthetic fragrance and silicones, Vinofresh is suitable for sensitive skin. It has been tested on skin post-shaving.
5. Is Vinofresh suitable for men?
Yes. It has a unisex natural scent and easy-to-apply non sticky stick format.