Micellar Cleansing Water Vinoclean
Micellar Cleansing Water Vinoclean
- 98% natural origin ingredients
- 100% plastic collect
- Formula tested under ophthalmological and dermatological supervision.
- 50-tonne saving of petrochemical-origin plastic**
- Carbon footprint reduced by 45%**
*Can be recycled only where facilities exist (except for the Instant Foaming Cleanser). No existing recyclable pumps: to be collected by Terracycle in our Boutiques.
**Compared with the former line of Caudalie cleansers and make-up removers.
- Chamomille : Used for centuries in traditional medicines
- Organic grape water : Moisturising and soothing. Offers a prebiotic action that contributes to a healthier underarm.
Full list of ingredients : INGREDIENTS : AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, POLOXAMER 188, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) FRUIT WATER, HEPTYL GLUCOSIDE, CAPRYL/CAPRAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, SODIUM LEVULINATE, SODIUM ANISATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT, CITRIC ACID, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) JUICE, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE).(067/178)
The Caudalie no-list :
- Clean for skin : Without Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, Phthalates, Triclosan, Triclocarban, BHA, Coal Tars, 1,4-Dioxane, Formaldehyde and formaldehyde-releasing preservatives (Quaternium-15, DMDM Hydantoin, Imidazolidinyl urea, Diazolidinyl urea, Polyoxymethylene urea, Sodium hydroxymethylglycinate, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol, Glyoxal, Methenamine, 5-Bromo-5-nitro-1,3-dioxane, Nitropropane-1, Formalin, Methanal, Methyl Aldehyde, Methylene Oxide, Paraformaldehyde), Bisphenol A (BPS), Ethyl acrylate, Tetrahydrofurfuryl methacrylate, Trimethylolpropane trimethylacrylate, Carbon black, Lead, Lead acetate, Mercury and derivatives (Thimerosal), Toluene, Acrylamide, Bromostyrene, Styrene and Styrene oxide, nitromusks.
- Non irritating : Without Sulfates (including Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium lauryl Sulfate), Chlorphenesin, Resorcinol & 2-Methylresorcinol, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroquinone, Glycol Ethers (including Butoxyethanol, 2-Methoxyethanol, Dipropylene Glycol), Benzalkonium Chloride, MIT (Methylisothiazolinone), MCIT (Methylchloroisothiazolinone), Ethanolamines (Monoethanolamine: MEA, Triethanolamine: TEA, Diethanolamine: DEA, Cocamide DEA, Cocamide MEA, DEA-cetyl phosphate, DEA oleth-3 phosphate, Lauramide DEA, Linoleamide MEA, Myristamide DEA, Oleamide DEA, Stearamide MEA, TEA-lauryl sulfate, MIPA, DEA styrene/acrylates/DVB copolymer), O-Phenylphenol & Salts, Aminomethyl Propanol, PEG*, Potassium hydroxide, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Ethyl methacrylate, Butyl methacrylate, Hydroxypropyl methacrylate.
Clean for planet : Without Nylon, EDTA, Trisodium NTA, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Silicones, Behentrimonium Chloride, Exfoliating Microplastic Beads, Octinoxate, Octocrylene, Benzophenones (including Oxybenzone), Methyl methacrylate, Polyacrylamide, Sodium styrene/Acrylates/divinylbenzene copolymer.
Without Mineral Oils (Petrolatum, Vaseline, Paraffin, Isoparaffin C10-11, Isododecane, Isohexadecane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene*, Synthetic waxes, Ceresin, Ozocerite).
Without Chicken/Bovine Hyaluronic Acid, Pig Collagen, Shark Squalane, Bovine Elastin, Sheep Lanolin, Cochineal, Keratin.
* Out of our formulas by end of 2023.
Using a cotton pad, gently apply Micellar Cleansing Water all over the face, not forgetting the neck. Repeat this step if necessary. Do not rinse.
Advice from our Vinotherapists:
To remove eye make-up, leave the cotton pad in place for a few seconds, then sweep it gently downwards and then towards the outside of the eye.
Frequently asked questions
1. Is the Micellar Cleansing Water suitable for sensitive skin?
Yes, Micellar Cleansing Water is suitable for sensitive skin. However, if you feel that your skin often feels like it’s tight, choose a richer texture like the Cleansing Almond Milk.
2. Does the Micellar Cleansing Water have to be rinsed off?
The Micellar Cleansing Water does not need to be rinsed. However, to remove any last traces of make-up, we recommend that you then use the Moisturizing Toner.
3. Does the Micellar Cleansing Water remove all types of make-up?
It will be effective on light make-up, but if you wear heavier or water-resistant make-up, use the Make-up Removing Cleansing Oil instead.
4. Can the Micellar Cleansing Water be used all year?
In winter, if your skin is dry and weakened by the cold, think of alternating it with a richer texture like the Cleansing Almond Milk.