Hyaluronic Nourishing Body Lotion Thé des Vignes
Hyaluronic Nourishing Body Lotion Thé des Vignes
- 98% natural origin ingredients
- 87% of women felt their skin remained hydrated throughout the day.*
*Clinical trial, % of satisfaction, 22 volunteers, 28 days.
*Excluding multi-material pumps and caps, recyclable only in Caudalie Boutiques through the TerraCycle partnership. **Compared to the previous 200ml Thé des Vignes Nourishing Body Lotion.
- Hyaluronic acid : 100% natural origin and produced by biotechnology, it smooths and hydrates the surface of the skin.
- Organic shea butter : 100% natural, organic and produced sustainably in Burkina Faso by a women’s cooperative, it nourishes, regenerates and repairs dry skin.
- Polyphenols : French grape seed extracts which are antioxidant and block 100% of free radicals.
Full list of ingredients : AQUA/WATER/EAU, COCO-CAPRYLATE/CAPRATE, GLYCERIN, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) FRUIT WATER, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER EXTRACT, CANDELILLA/JOJOBA/RICE BRAN POLYGLYCERYL-3 ESTERS, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PALMITOYL GRAPE SEED EXTRACT, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, SODIUM STEAROYL LACTYLATE, SACCHARIDE ISOMERATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, XANTHAN GUM, POTASSIUM SORBATE, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) JUICE, TOCOPHEROL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM PHYTATE, LIMONENE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, SODIUM CITRATE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), LINALOOL.(236/015)
The Caudalie no-list :
- Clean for skin : Without Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, Phthalates, Triclosan, Triclocarban, BHA, Coal Tars, 1,4-Dioxane, Formaldehyde and formaldehyde-releasing preservatives (Quaternium-15, DMDM Hydantoin, Imidazolidinyl urea, Diazolidinyl urea, Polyoxymethylene urea, Sodium hydroxymethylglycinate, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol, Glyoxal, Methenamine, 5-Bromo-5-nitro-1,3-dioxane, Nitropropane-1, Formalin, Methanal, Methyl Aldehyde, Methylene Oxide, Paraformaldehyde), Bisphenol A (BPS), Ethyl acrylate, Tetrahydrofurfuryl methacrylate, Trimethylolpropane trimethylacrylate, Carbon black, Lead, Lead acetate, Mercury and derivatives (Thimerosal), Toluene, Acrylamide, Bromostyrene, Styrene and Styrene oxide, nitromusks.
- Non irritating : Without Sulfates (including Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium lauryl Sulfate), Chlorphenesin, Resorcinol & 2-Methylresorcinol, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroquinone, Glycol Ethers (including Butoxyethanol, 2-Methoxyethanol, Dipropylene Glycol), Benzalkonium Chloride, MIT (Methylisothiazolinone), MCIT (Methylchloroisothiazolinone), Ethanolamines (Monoethanolamine: MEA, Triethanolamine: TEA, Diethanolamine: DEA, Cocamide DEA, Cocamide MEA, DEA-cetyl phosphate, DEA oleth-3 phosphate, Lauramide DEA, Linoleamide MEA, Myristamide DEA, Oleamide DEA, Stearamide MEA, TEA-lauryl sulfate, MIPA, DEA styrene/acrylates/DVB copolymer), O-Phenylphenol & Salts, Aminomethyl Propanol, PEG*, Potassium hydroxide, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Ethyl methacrylate, Butyl methacrylate, Hydroxypropyl methacrylate.
Clean for planet : Without Nylon, EDTA, Trisodium NTA, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Silicones, Behentrimonium Chloride, Exfoliating Microplastic Beads, Octinoxate, Octocrylene, Benzophenones (including Oxybenzone), Methyl methacrylate, Polyacrylamide, Sodium styrene/Acrylates/divinylbenzene copolymer.
Without Mineral Oils (Petrolatum, Vaseline, Paraffin, Isoparaffin C10-11, Isododecane, Isohexadecane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene*, Synthetic waxes, Ceresin, Ozocerite).
Without Chicken/Bovine Hyaluronic Acid, Pig Collagen, Shark Squalane, Bovine Elastin, Sheep Lanolin, Cochineal, Keratin.
* Out of our formulas by end of 2023.
Morning and evening, warm a small amount of Thé des Vignes Hyaluronic Nourishing Body Lotion in your hands, apply it all over your body then massage in circular motions starting at the top and moving down. Its non-sticky texture absorbs fast without feeling greasy and means you don't have to wait to get dressed after applying it.
Frequently asked questions
1. Is the Thé des Vignes Hyaluronic Nourishing Body Lotion formula the same as that of the Vinotherapist™ Body Lotion?
Yes, the Thé des Vignes Body Lotion and the Vinotherapist™ Body Lotion have the same formula, enriched with hyaluronic acid, shea butter and grape seed polyphenols. Only their fragrance is different.
2. Why use hyaluronic acid in a body lotion?
We wanted to give our body products the same expertise as our face products. Hyaluronic acid is a powerful ingredient that remains at the surface of the skin to maintain optimum hydration throughout the day.
3. Is the fragrance the same for all of the Thé des Vignes collection?
Yes, the Thé des Vignes fragrance, enriched with notes of bergamot, ginger, neroli and white musk, is used in the whole collection. Use the Shower Gel, Hand and Nail Repair Cream and the Fresh Fragrance in addition to your Hyaluronic Nourishing Body Lotion to enjoy the Thé des Vignes fragrance for longer.
4. Why is there alcohol in the Thé des Vignes Hyaluronic Nourishing Body Lotion formula?
The formula does not contain pure alcohol. Cetyl alcohol is an emollient that improves the texture’s sensory aspect.