- 98% natural origin ingredients
- Dermatologically tested
- 87% of women felt their skin was hydrated throughout the day*
*Clinical test, % of satisfaction, 22 volunteers, 28 days.
*Excluding multi-material pumps and caps, recyclable only in Caudalie’s stores through the TerraCycle partnership.
**Compared to the previous Nourishing Body Lotion.
- Hyaluronic acid : 100% natural, organic and produced sustainably in Burkina Faso by a women’s cooperative, it nourishes, regenerates and repairs dry skin.
- Organic shea butter : 100% natural, organic and produced sustainably in Burkina Faso by a women’s cooperative, it nourishes, regenerates and repairs dry skin.
- Polyphenols : French grape seed extracts which are antioxidant and block 100% of free radicals.
Full list of ingredients : AQUA/WATER/EAU, COCO CAPRYLATE/CAPRATE, GLYCERIN, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) FRUIT WATER, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER EXTRACT, CANDELILLA/JOJOBA/RICE BRAN POLYGLYCERYL-3 ESTERS, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PALMITOYL GRAPE SEED EXTRACT, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, SODIUM STEAROYL LACTYLATE, SACCHARIDE ISOMERATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, XANTHAN GUM, POTASSIUM SORBATE, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) JUICE, TOCOPHEROL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM PHYTATE, GERANIOL, SODIUM HYALURONATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM BENZOATE, SODIUM CITRATE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), CITRAL.(227/071)
The Caudalie no-list :
- Endocrine disruptors: Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, Phthalates, Triclosan, Triclocarban, BHA, Coal Tars, Synthetic azo dyes, 1,4-Dioxane, Formaldehyde, Paraformaldehyde, MIPA, Triethanolamine, Bisphenol A (BPS)
- Harmful for the environment : Nylon, EDTA, Trisodium NTA, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Silicones*, Behentrimonium Chloride, Microplastic Balls*, Octinoxate* Octocrylene, Benzophenones (including Oxybenzone)
- Petrochemicals derivatives : Mineral Oils (Petrolatum, Vaseline, Paraffin, Isoparaffin C10-11, Isododecane, Isohexadecane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, synthetic waxes, Ceresin, Ozocerite)
- Animal-origin ingredients : Chicken/Bovine Hyaluronic Acid, Pig Collagen, Shark Squalane, Bovine Elastin, Sheep Lanolin, Cochineal, Keratin, Except honey and beeswax
- Irritating ingredients: Sulfates (Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium lauryl Sulfate), Chlorphenesin, Resorcinol, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroquinone, Glycol Ethers (including Butoxyethanol, 2-Methoxyethanol, Dipropylene Glycol), Benzalkonium Chloride, MIT(Methylisothiazolinone), MCIT (Methylchloroisothiazolinone), Cocamide MEA, O-Phenylphenol & Salts, Diazolidinylurea, Imidazolidinylurea, DMDM Hydantoin, 5-Bromo-5-Nitro-1,3-Dioxane, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane- 1,3- Diol, PEG*, Nanoparticles
*Out of our formulas by end of 2022. Undisclosed synthetic fragrances (Products can be formulated with disclosed synthetic fragrances that meet the following two criteria: (1) the synthetic fragrances do not include any of the ingredients of this list and (2) the synthetic fragrances are at a concentration below 1% except fresh fragrances and derivatives (shower gel, Thé body lotion & hand cream, divine oil), sunscreen.
Morning and evening, warm a small amount of Hyaluronic Nourishing Body Lotion in your hands and apply it all over your body, using circular massage movements starting from your feet upwards. Its light, fresh texture absorbs fast without feeling greasy and means you don't have to wait to get dressed after applying it.
Advice from our Vinotherapists:
Watch the video to discover our Vinotherapists’ self-massage method, live from our Bordeaux Spa.
Frequently asked questions
1. What is the difference between the Hyaluronic Nourishing Body Lotion and the Vinotherapist™ Replenishing Vegan Body Butter?
The Replenishing Vegan Body Butter has been specially designed for atopic-prone dry skin, subject to itching, and soothes and nourishes for 24hrs*. The Hyaluronic Nourishing Body Lotion is a hydrating lotion for normal to dry skin. Its lighter texture does not feel greasy and means you don't have to wait to get dressed after applying it. *Instrumental test.
2. Why use hyaluronic acid in a body lotion?
Because we wanted to give our body products the same expertise as our face products. Macro hyaluronic acid is a powerful ingredient that remains at the surface of the skin to maintain optimum hydration throughout the day.
3. What is the most nourishing Vinotherapist™ product?
All the Vinotherapist™ products are nourishing. For very dry skin, we recommend the Vinotherapist™ Replenishing Vegan Body Butter, specially designed for atopic-prone skin lacking in lipids.
4. Why is there alcohol in the Hyaluronic Nourishing Body Lotion formula?
The formula does not contain pure alcohol. Cetyl alcohol is an emollient that improves the texture’s sensory aspect.
Watch our video
Be the first to write a review on this list
Be the first to write a review on this list