Hand & Nail Repairing Cream Vinotherapist™
Hand & Nail Repairing Cream Vinotherapist™
- 98% natural origin ingredients
- 100% of women found that feelings of tightness were reduced*
*Clinical test, % of satisfaction, 20 volunteers, 28 days.
- Grape-seed oil : 100% natural, organic and cold-pressed, it is naturally nourishing and antioxidant.
- Organic shea butter : 100% natural, organic and produced sustainably in Burkina Faso by a women’s cooperative, it nourishes, regenerates and repairs dry skin.
- Polyphenols : French grape seed extracts which are antioxidant and block 100% of free radicals.
Full list of ingredients : AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED OIL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER EXTRACT, PALMITOYL GRAPE SEED EXTRACT, SODIUM CETEARYL SULFATE, COCO-CAPRYLATE/CAPRATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, LIMONENE, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, POTASSIUM SORBATE, PHYTOSTEROLS, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL, LINALOOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CARBOMER, GERANIOL, SODIUM CARBOXYMETHYL BETA-GLUCAN, SORBITAN OLEATE, TOCOPHEROL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), CITRAL.(061/136)
The Caudalie no-list :
- Clean for skin : Without Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, Phthalates, Triclosan, Triclocarban, BHA, Coal Tars, 1,4-Dioxane, Formaldehyde and formaldehyde-releasing preservatives (Quaternium-15, DMDM Hydantoin, Imidazolidinyl urea, Diazolidinyl urea, Polyoxymethylene urea, Sodium hydroxymethylglycinate, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol, Glyoxal, Methenamine, 5-Bromo-5-nitro-1,3-dioxane, Nitropropane-1, Formalin, Methanal, Methyl Aldehyde, Methylene Oxide, Paraformaldehyde), Bisphenol A (BPS), Ethyl acrylate, Tetrahydrofurfuryl methacrylate, Trimethylolpropane trimethylacrylate, Carbon black, Lead, Lead acetate, Mercury and derivatives (Thimerosal), Toluene, Acrylamide, Bromostyrene, Styrene and Styrene oxide, nitromusks.
- Non irritating : Without Sulfates (including Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium lauryl Sulfate), Chlorphenesin, Resorcinol & 2-Methylresorcinol, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroquinone, Glycol Ethers (including Butoxyethanol, 2-Methoxyethanol, Dipropylene Glycol), Benzalkonium Chloride, MIT (Methylisothiazolinone), MCIT (Methylchloroisothiazolinone), Ethanolamines (Monoethanolamine: MEA, Triethanolamine: TEA, Diethanolamine: DEA, Cocamide DEA, Cocamide MEA, DEA-cetyl phosphate, DEA oleth-3 phosphate, Lauramide DEA, Linoleamide MEA, Myristamide DEA, Oleamide DEA, Stearamide MEA, TEA-lauryl sulfate, MIPA, DEA styrene/acrylates/DVB copolymer), O-Phenylphenol & Salts, Aminomethyl Propanol, PEG*, Potassium hydroxide, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Ethyl methacrylate, Butyl methacrylate, Hydroxypropyl methacrylate.
Clean for planet : Without Nylon, EDTA, Trisodium NTA, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Silicones, Behentrimonium Chloride, Exfoliating Microplastic Beads, Octinoxate, Octocrylene, Benzophenones (including Oxybenzone), Methyl methacrylate, Polyacrylamide, Sodium styrene/Acrylates/divinylbenzene copolymer.
Without Mineral Oils (Petrolatum, Vaseline, Paraffin, Isoparaffin C10-11, Isododecane, Isohexadecane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene*, Synthetic waxes, Ceresin, Ozocerite).
Without Chicken/Bovine Hyaluronic Acid, Pig Collagen, Shark Squalane, Bovine Elastin, Sheep Lanolin, Cochineal, Keratin.
* Out of our formulas by end of 2023.
Apply Vinotherapist™ Hand & Nail Repairing Cream as often as you need without forgetting the nails and cuticles.
Advice from our Vinotherapists:
Take time to relax by using our Vinotherapists’ self-massage method: put a small amount of cream in the centre of your palm then massage outwards increasing the pressure. Continue to massage between the fingers and finish by pulling each finger, one by one.
Frequently asked questions
1. Is the Vinotherapist™ Hand & Nail Repairing Cream suitable for dry hands?
Yes, the Vinotherapist™ Hand & Nail Repairing Cream intensely nourishes and soothes dry hands that feel tight. It also protects from external aggressors such as cold, wind or air-conditioning by strengthening skin to prevent future dehydration.
2. Does the Vinotherapist™ Hand & Nail Repairing Cream leave a greasy finish on the hands?
No, the Hand & Nail Repairing Cream has been specially formulated to be ultra-nourishing and repairing all while being absorbed fast and not leaving a greasy finish.
3. What can you do if you have very dry hands?
If your hands are very dry, apply a thick layer of Vinotherapist™ Hand & Nail Repairing Cream and wear a pair of cotton gloves overnight. This will increase the cream’s nourishing action.