A sensual and delicate fragrance
Love the scent of Divine Oil? You'll love Parfum Divin de Caudalie - the first perfume created by Mathilde Thomas alongside master perfumer Jacques Cavallier.
This luxurious and sensual fragrance is bursting with vibrant top notes of pink peppercorn and tangy grapefruit. Floral middle notes of rose awaken the senses to a flighty freshness, likened to morning dew on the vineyard. Finally, smooth and woody notes of cedarwood, vanilla and white musk envelope the skin in a lasting divine scent.
- Top notes: grapefruit, pink peppercorn, white peach
- Middle notes: violet, jasmine, Moroccan rose essence, Bulgarian rose absolute
- Base notes: vanilla, Virginian cedar, musk
Eau de Parfum
And as with all Caudalie products, no parabens, phenoxyethanol, phthalates, mineral oils or animal-derived ingredients are used.
- Fleur de Vigne Fresh Fragrance
A fresh and energising fragrance with notes of white rose and pink peppercorn.£27.00
- Thé des Vignes Fresh Fragrance - 50mlAn irresistible, powdery evening scent with notes of neroli, ginger and white musk.£27.00
- Fresh Fragrance Eau des Vignes
The latest scent created by Caudalie: A fresh and elegant fragrance inspired by summer at the vineyard.£27.00
- Soleil des Vignes Fresh Fragrance
A fresh fragrance with summery notes of coconut and orange blossom.£27.00