Foot Beauty Cream Vinotherapist™
Foot Beauty Cream Vinotherapist™
- 95% natural origin ingredients
- Dermatologically tested
- 95% of women found the skin of the feet nourished.*
*Clinical test, % of satisfaction, 21 volunteers, 28 days.
*Excluding multi-material pump dispensers and caps, which can only be recycled through Caudalie Boutiques thanks to the TerraCycle partnership.
- Grape-seed oil : 100% natural, organic and cold-pressed, it is naturally nourishing and antioxidant.
- Organic shea butter : 100% natural, organic and produced sustainably in Burkina Faso by a women’s cooperative, it nourishes, regenerates and repairs dry skin.
- Red vine extract : Produced in France and rich tannins and flavonoids, it helps combat heavy legs and relieves redness caused by skin dryness.
Full list of ingredients : AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, SODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, HEXYLDECANOL, HEXYLDECYL LAURATE, SODIUM POLYACRYLATE, DIMETHICONE, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, STEARALKONIUM HECTORITE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, LIMONENE, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, CITRIC ACID, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED OIL, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) LEAF EXTRACT, GINKGO BILOBA LEAF EXTRACT, LINALOOL, SODIUM PHYTATE, TOCOPHEROL, SODIUM CARBOXYMETHYL BETA-GLUCAN, ALCOHOL, SODIUM METABISULFITE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), GERANIOL.(099/038)
The Caudalie no-list :
- Clean for skin : Without Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, Phthalates, Triclosan, Triclocarban, BHA, Coal Tars, 1,4-Dioxane, Formaldehyde and formaldehyde-releasing preservatives (Quaternium-15, DMDM Hydantoin, Imidazolidinyl urea, Diazolidinyl urea, Polyoxymethylene urea, Sodium hydroxymethylglycinate, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol, Glyoxal, Methenamine, 5-Bromo-5-nitro-1,3-dioxane, Nitropropane-1, Formalin, Methanal, Methyl Aldehyde, Methylene Oxide, Paraformaldehyde), Bisphenol A (BPS), Ethyl acrylate, Tetrahydrofurfuryl methacrylate, Trimethylolpropane trimethylacrylate, Carbon black, Lead, Lead acetate, Mercury and derivatives (Thimerosal), Toluene, Acrylamide, Bromostyrene, Styrene and Styrene oxide, nitromusks.
- Non irritating : Without Sulfates (including Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium lauryl Sulfate), Chlorphenesin, Resorcinol & 2-Methylresorcinol, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroquinone, Glycol Ethers (including Butoxyethanol, 2-Methoxyethanol, Dipropylene Glycol), Benzalkonium Chloride, MIT (Methylisothiazolinone), MCIT (Methylchloroisothiazolinone), Ethanolamines (Monoethanolamine: MEA, Triethanolamine: TEA, Diethanolamine: DEA, Cocamide DEA, Cocamide MEA, DEA-cetyl phosphate, DEA oleth-3 phosphate, Lauramide DEA, Linoleamide MEA, Myristamide DEA, Oleamide DEA, Stearamide MEA, TEA-lauryl sulfate, MIPA, DEA styrene/acrylates/DVB copolymer), O-Phenylphenol & Salts, Aminomethyl Propanol, PEG*, Potassium hydroxide, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Ethyl methacrylate, Butyl methacrylate, Hydroxypropyl methacrylate.
Clean for planet : Without Nylon, EDTA, Trisodium NTA, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Behentrimonium Chloride, Exfoliating Microplastic Beads, Octinoxate, Octocrylene, Benzophenones (including Oxybenzone), Methyl methacrylate, Polyacrylamide, Sodium styrene/Acrylates/divinylbenzene copolymer.
Without Mineral Oils (Petrolatum, Vaseline, Paraffin, Isoparaffin C10-11, Isododecane, Isohexadecane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene*, Synthetic waxes, Ceresin, Ozocerite).
Without Chicken/Bovine Hyaluronic Acid, Pig Collagen, Shark Squalane, Bovine Elastin, Sheep Lanolin, Cochineal, Keratin.
* Out of our formulas by end of 2023.
Apply the Vinotherapist™ Foot Beauty Cream morning and/or evening, to dry skin after showering. After having warmed it in the palm of your hand, lightly massage from the foot to the calf using circular movements.
Advice from our Vinotherapists:
Take time to relax by using our Vinotherapists’ self-massage method: place one hand above the other on the sole of the foot then rub your hands back and forth making little movements. Adjust your self-massage according to your needs by using energetic movements to stimulate (particularly useful for cold feet) or gentle movements to soothe.
Frequently asked questions
1. Is Vinotherapist™ Foot Beauty Cream suitable for very dry feet?
Yes, the Vinotherapist™ Foot Beauty Cream nourishes and repairs very dry feet, even cracked heels. Its formula is enriched in shea butter and grape seed oil and melts into the skin for intense nutrition.
2. Does the Vinotherapist™ Foot Beauty Cream leave a greasy finish on the feet?
No, the rich texture of the Vinotherapist™ Foot Beauty Cream is absorbed quickly by the skin without leaving a greasy, sticky or slippery film.
3. Can you use the Vinotherapist™ Foot Beauty Cream if you feel you have heavy legs?
Yes, the Vinotherapist™ Foot Beauty Cream enriched in red vine extract helps activate micro-circulation to sooth your legs, calves and feet.
4. Why do the feet need a special moisturising cream?
The skin on your feet is about 10 times thicker than that of your face. Consequently, it is drier by nature and must be well hydrated. This will prevent calluses and cors.