The secret of make-up artists
This multi-tasking mist sets make-up, tones and tightens pores and gives the skin an instant boost of radiance.
Inspired by the Youth Elixir of the Queen of Hungary in the 16th century, the Beauty Elixir has a unique and invigorating formula.
Made of 100% natural-origin ingredients and bursting with powerful plant extracts, this cult favourite reveals an instant radiance boost for the complexion, whilst tightening the pores and smoothing fine lines and make-up creases.
Famously used as a make-up setting spray backstage at fashion shows, this priming mist can be used under or over your complete make-up look, enhancing its longevity and reviving tired and dull-looking skin.
This revitalising mist gives you an immediate radiance boost.
The aromatic fragrance is both uplifting and calming for the mind and the senses.
- Smoothes fine lines and creases
- Tightens pores
- Sets make-up
- Gives a burst of radiance
100% ingredients of natural origin.
Contains essential oils.
And as with all Caudalie products, no parabens, phenoxyethanol, phthalates, mineral oils or animal-derived ingredients are used.
Shake before using. Close the eyes and spritz onto the face and décolleté, taking a moment to breath in the scent before opening your eyes.
Discover the many ways to use the Beauty Elixir:
- As a toner in the morning.
- Right after applying your foundation, as a makeup-setter.
- Spray on your décolleté and neck to refresh and soothe the senses.
- Use it any time of the day to tighten pores and give an immediate burst of radiance.
- Store in the fridge for a cooling effect.
- Revitalise tired travel skin (we love to take it on the plane).
- Keep it by your desk and spritz to awaken the senses at that 3pm slump.
- Cool and refresh post-workout skin.
- After make-up removal in the evening - it effectively brightens the complexion.
Make-up artist tip: Spritz on Beauty Elixir after applying your foundation and before your powder to set your make-up.