Beauty Elixir Limited Edition 100ml
The secret of make-up artists
Limited edition - Same formula
This cult product, created 22 years ago by Mathilde Thomas, now comes in a beautiful new bottle.
Inspired by the Youth Elixir of the Queen of Hungary in the 16th century, the Beauty Elixir has a unique and invigorating formula.
Made of 95% natural-origin ingredients and bursting with powerful plant extracts, this cult favourite reveals an instant radiance boost for the complexion, whilst tightening the pores and smoothing fine lines and make-up creases.
Famously used as a make-up setting spray backstage at fashion shows, this priming mist can be used under or over your complete make-up look, enhancing its longevity and reviving tired and dull-looking skin.
This revitalising mist gives you an immediate radiance boost.
The aromatic fragrance is both uplifting and calming for the mind and the senses.
Also in Travel Size.
- Smoothes fine lines and creases
- Tightens pores
- Sets make-up
- Gives a boost of radiance
95% ingredients of natural origin.
Contains essential oils.
And as with all Caudalie products, no parabens, phenoxyethanol, phthalates, mineral oils or animal-derived ingredients are used.
Shake before use. Close your eyes and spritz onto your face and décolleté, taking a moment to breath in the scent before opening your eyes.
Discover the many ways to use Beauty Elixir:
- As a toner in the morning.
- After applying your foundation as a make-up setting spray
- Throughout the day to tighten pores and give dull and tired complexions a boost of radiance.
- After make-up removal in the evening to purify the skin
- Spritzed onto the neckline or nape of the neck, it soothes the senses and instantly refreshes.
- In-flight to revitalise dry and sensitive skin
- At the office it keeps stress at bay.
- After a workout to refresh, hydrate and smooth facial features.
- At night as a pillow mist, for a restful night’s sleep.
- Use as a room spray for a delicate and relaxing scent
- Kept in the fridge during summer, it acts as a refreshing and cooling mist.
- For men, use as soothing mist after shaving.
Make-up artist tips:
- Spritz your skin with Beauty Elixir after applying your foundation and before your powder to perfectly set your make-up.
- Sprayed onto a make-up sponge or brush, it helps ensure an even and dewy finish.