Cleansing Almond Milk Vinoclean
Cleansing Almond Milk Vinoclean
- 97% natural origin ingredients
- Yuka score: Excellent
- Formula tested under ophthalmological and dermatological supervision.
- 50-tonne saving of petrochemical-origin plastic**
- Carbon footprint reduced by 45%**
*Can be recycled only where facilities exist (except for the Instant Foaming Cleanser). No existing recyclable pumps: to be collected by Terracycle in our Boutiques.
**Compared with the former line of Caudalie cleansers and make-up removers.
- Sweet almond oil : Rich in Omega 6 and 9 and vitamins A, B, D and E
- Cornflower extract
- Polyphenols : French grape seed extracts which are antioxidant and block 100% of free radicals.
Full list of ingredients : AQUA/WATER/EAU, ISOPROPYL ISOSTEARATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, CETYL ALCOHOL, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, PALMITOYL GRAPE SEED EXTRACT, SODIUM COCOYL GLUTAMATE, CARBOMER, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER EXTRACT, MALTODEXTRIN, XANTHAN GUM, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, TOCOPHEROL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, AVENA SATIVA (OAT) KERNEL EXTRACT, CENTAUREA CYANUS FLOWER EXTRACT, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE).(267/019)
The Caudalie no-list :
- Clean for skin : Without Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, Phthalates, Triclosan, Triclocarban, BHA, Coal Tars, 1,4-Dioxane, Formaldehyde and formaldehyde-releasing preservatives (Quaternium-15, DMDM Hydantoin, Imidazolidinyl urea, Diazolidinyl urea, Polyoxymethylene urea, Sodium hydroxymethylglycinate, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol, Glyoxal, Methenamine, 5-Bromo-5-nitro-1,3-dioxane, Nitropropane-1, Formalin, Methanal, Methyl Aldehyde, Methylene Oxide, Paraformaldehyde), Bisphenol A (BPS), Ethyl acrylate, Tetrahydrofurfuryl methacrylate, Trimethylolpropane trimethylacrylate, Carbon black, Lead, Lead acetate, Mercury and derivatives (Thimerosal), Toluene, Acrylamide, Bromostyrene, Styrene and Styrene oxide, nitromusks.
- Non irritating : Without Sulfates (including Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium lauryl Sulfate), Chlorphenesin, Resorcinol & 2-Methylresorcinol, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroquinone, Glycol Ethers (including Butoxyethanol, 2-Methoxyethanol, Dipropylene Glycol), Benzalkonium Chloride, MIT (Methylisothiazolinone), MCIT (Methylchloroisothiazolinone), Ethanolamines (Monoethanolamine: MEA, Triethanolamine: TEA, Diethanolamine: DEA, Cocamide DEA, Cocamide MEA, DEA-cetyl phosphate, DEA oleth-3 phosphate, Lauramide DEA, Linoleamide MEA, Myristamide DEA, Oleamide DEA, Stearamide MEA, TEA-lauryl sulfate, MIPA, DEA styrene/acrylates/DVB copolymer), O-Phenylphenol & Salts, Aminomethyl Propanol, PEG*, Potassium hydroxide, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Ethyl methacrylate, Butyl methacrylate, Hydroxypropyl methacrylate.
Clean for planet : Without Nylon, EDTA, Trisodium NTA, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Silicones, Behentrimonium Chloride, Exfoliating Microplastic Beads, Octinoxate, Octocrylene, Benzophenones (including Oxybenzone), Methyl methacrylate, Polyacrylamide, Sodium styrene/Acrylates/divinylbenzene copolymer.
Without Mineral Oils (Petrolatum, Vaseline, Paraffin, Isoparaffin C10-11, Isododecane, Isohexadecane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene*, Synthetic waxes, Ceresin, Ozocerite).
Without Chicken/Bovine Hyaluronic Acid, Pig Collagen, Shark Squalane, Bovine Elastin, Sheep Lanolin, Cochineal, Keratin.
* Out of our formulas by end of 2023.
Apply to dry skin with your eyes closed and massage in circular movements all over the face, not forgetting the neck. Remove any excess product using a cotton pad and rinse off using a cotton pad soaked in Moisturizing Toner.
Advice from our Vinotherapists:
Mix the Foaming Cleanser with the Cleansing Milk for a “milky foam” effect. This gossamer-light ritual cleanses, removes make-up and softens in a single step for even more comfort.
Frequently asked questions
1. Who is Cleansing Almond Milk for?
Cleansing Almond Milk suits all skin types, but dry and sensitive skin appreciates it in particular thanks to its nourishing and comforting texture.
2. Does Cleansing Almond Milk have to be rinsed off after application?
Yes, after applying, wipe it off with a cotton pad soaked in Moisturizing Toner or do a double cleanse with the Fleur de Vigne Instant Foaming Cleanser.