Fleur de Vigne Fresh Fragrance
A fresh and energising fragrance with notes of white rose and pink peppercorn.
Paying homage to the grape flower, which blooms for just a few days in June, signalling the start of the autumn harvest 110 days later, Fleur de Vigne is both a refreshing and energising fragrance.
The light scent combines delicate notes of white rose, pink peppercorn and watermelon with energising accents of grapefruit, mandarin and cedar.
Spritz this after your Fleur De Vigne Shower Gel to enhance the delicate scent throughout your skincare routine.
- Top notes: bergamot, mandarin and grapefruit
- Middle notes: grape flower (white rose and watermelon)
- Base notes: cedar and sandalwood
With no artificial colourings. And as with all Caudalie products, no parabens, phenoxyethanol, phthalates, mineral oils or animal-derived ingredients are used.
*Origine végétale - Plant origin
- Fresh Fragrance Eau des Vignes
The latest scent created by Caudalie: A fresh and elegant fragrance inspired by summer at the vineyard.£27.00
- Thé des Vignes Fresh Fragrance 100mlA sensual, musky fresh fragrance with notes of neroli, ginger and white musk.£32.00
- Thé des Vignes Fresh Fragrance - 50mlAn irresistible, powdery evening scent with notes of neroli, ginger and white musk.£27.00
- Rose de Vigne Fresh Fragrance
A fresh and floral fragrance with notes of rose and rhubarb£27.00